Electric Reach Forklift Series - KLR
Fully Electric Counterbalanced Forklift Series KLA
Tow Tractor Series - KLB
Electric Pallet Stacker Series - KLD
Electric Pallet Truck Series - KLT
Electric Counterbalanced 4-wheeler Forklift Series - KLA-I
Electric Tow Tractors with Protective armrest - KLB-BView More
Electric Seated Tow Tractors with steering wheel - KLB30/40/50/60View More
Electric Handle-operated Tow Tractors - KLB-20/30/40/50View More
Electric tow tractorView More
China Tow Tractor manufacturers, suppliers, factory - wholesale Tow Tractor - Kinlift Forklifts trucks
Kinlift Forklifts trucks are one of China's leading Tow Tractor suppliers and also Tow Tractor products OEM. Our Tow Tractor product quality has passed international certification and the price is affordable. Welcome to call to order our products wholesale.
China Tow Tractor
A tow tractor is a general large truck or semi-trailer that is towed by tools between the front and the box, that is, the front of the vehicle can be separated from the original box and tow other boxes, and the box can also be separated from the original box and pulled by other vehicles. . The front of the vehicle with the driving capability is called the tow tractor, and the vehicle with no traction driving capability at the back is called the trailer, and the trailer is towed away by the tow tractor. There are two ways to connect the tow tractor and the trailer: the first is that the front half of the trailer is placed on the traction saddle on the rear section of the tow tractor, and the bridge behind the tow tractor bears part of the trailer’s weight, which is a semi-trailer; The front end of the trailer is connected to the rear end of the tow tractor. The tow tractor only provides forward pulling force and drags the trailer, but does not bear the downward weight of the trailer. This is a full trailer.
The tow tractor adopts the same type of cab used on the Iveco McGillus off-road truck. The tractor seat is set above the rear axle. The only difference is that the 330-40ANWTM vehicle uses a turbocharged diesel engine, while the 330- The 32ANWTM vehicle uses a non-supercharged diesel engine of the same base model.
In the market, tow tractors are mainly divided into two categories: full-hung tow tractor and semi-hung tow tractor.
1. Semi-trailer tow tractor: the front half of the trailer is placed on the traction saddle above the rear section of the tow tractor, and the bridge behind the tow tractor bears part of the weight of the trailer.
2. Full tow tractor: The front end of the trailer is connected to the rear end of the tow tractor. The tow tractor only provides forward pulling force and drags the trailer, but does not bear the downward weight of the trailer.
China Tow Tractor manufacturers, suppliers, factory - wholesale Tow Tractor
The role of tow tractor
1. Anti-skid: Prevent the driving wheel from idling when driving on wet and slippery roads such as snow, so that the vehicle can start and accelerate smoothly. Especially on snowy or muddy roads, the traction control system can ensure smooth acceleration performance and prevent the vehicle from sliding or flicking due to the slipping of the driving wheels.
2. Flexibility: The car train has better maneuverability when towing the car.
3. Reliable work: to ensure reliable, convenient and quick disconnection of the towing vehicle and the trailer.
4. Stable: The traction force can be smoothly transmitted to the trailer, which has a certain buffer effect on the impact load.